Silk screen, stamp printing or heat transfer printing
Packaging & Shipping
Packing details for keyboard brush
First,we thanks for your enquires. Many Thanks for your support on our business.
Our well-trained & experienced sales will provide you below services:
1. Send quotation in 5 minutes-12 hours max.
2. Send present samples in 1-2 day, customer designed samples in 7 days,15-30 days for new mould making.
3.Make fast and effective communications on order details,including the price,specification,logo artwork,
lead time,payment term etc.
4. Send PI and sign & affix seal on customer’s PO.
5. Arrange approval samples and ask for confirmation before mass production.
6. Arrange mass production according to order details and confirmed samples upon receipt of deposit.
7. Send photoes to client during production,make sure that client know production condition.
8. Arrange Inspection & test the order quality,send photos of goods.
9. Booking space with forwarder,deliver goods, apply for the rest payment as agreed.
10.Send original shipping documents or telex release the B/L.
11.Good after-sale service.
Welcome to Ningbo HEYU Stationery & Promotion Co., Ltd.
12 years of specialization in promotion gifts business
Competitive Factory Price
Fast and Efficient Communication
High Quality gurantee
Good after-sale service
We are one of most experienced and professional manufacturer and exporter of promotion gifts,premiums and novelty items.
Our main products are Stationery,LED flashlights,Daily use items for promotion.
Our main market are USA,EU,Japan, South America,Australia and Southeast Asia. etc.
One ofourguiding principles in doing business is to abide by contracts and keep good faith.
We have good expertise on logo printing and big order manufacturing. We work eagerly on your orders. OEM/ODM projects are warmly welcome too. We anticipate to cooperating with customers from all over the world to create a joint prosperous
success in the promotional advertising field.
Many Thanks for your support on Ningbo HEYU Stationery & Promotion Co., Ltd.!
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1: We are a company integrated with industry and trade.
Q2: What about the shipping methods?
A2: We can ship goods to you by sea , by air ,by air-sea or by courier.
Q3: What about the payment methods?
A3: We accept TT,Western Union,Papal,etc.
Q4: What about the payment terms?
A4: Our normal Payment Term: 30% deposit , the rest 70% is against B/L copy or before delivery.
Q5: What’s your delivery time?
A5: Usually we produce within 25-30days after the payment confirmed.
For some urgent order or rush order, we can finish in 7-15 days.
Q6: Can I print our logo/barcode/unique QR code/series number on your Items?
A6: Yes. We can make Silk printing,Pad printing,Laser engraving, water transfer printing,etc.We are professional in logo making.
Q7: Can I order some sample for our testing?
A7: Yes,of course. Stock sample is free. For customer design samples,there is sample making charge,which is normally refundable when order placed.
Q8: Can you customize the product in special shape?
A8: Yes, OEM and ODM project is available and warmly welcome.
Q9: How can you make sure we will receive the products with high quality?
A9: Our QC team will inspect and test goods very carefully when assembling/packing and before delivery. Normally,Inspection standard: AQL II:2.5/4.0.
Q10: What certificate do you have?
A10: We have certificates of CE,ROHS,EN71,REACH,EMC,EN62115,WEEE, PhthalatesTesting,etc.